Wednesday, September 21, 2016

~ Give Thanks, A Double Display Card ~

Today, I have a double display card to share using a pre-made card base from Our Daily Bread Designs' Fun & Fancy Folds Collection.  I also had the chance to use a couple of products from the September release including the A-MAIZE-ING stamp set and coordinating Indian Corn Die


I started by measuring each section of my card to cut my Kraft CS base and designer papers.  I chose a polka dotted design from ODBD's Ephemera Essentials Paper Pad and a fun print from ODBD's Vintage Ephemera Paper Collection.  I stamped the image (from the A-MAIZE-ING stamp set) on Copic compatible paper and after coloring, die cut it using the coordinating Indian Corn Die.  I created an oval die cut Kraft base using ODBD's Pierced Ovals Die and added my image with dimensional foam.  I stamped the sentiment with a rich dark ink on Kraft and cut one with ODBD's Stitched Circles Die and created a banner with the other.  I adhered both to the front so they will show when closed but still remain a part of the design when opened (as shown.)  

So here are the new items you see...


  
and a few old favorites...






Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...