Thursday, November 10, 2016

ODBD ~ Jingle All the Way ~

Good morning and welcome to my weekly inspiration post for Our Daily Bread Designs.  Today, my project features a beautiful image from the November release, Jingle Bell Time.  I also incorporated the fun Snowflake Sky Die and Snowflake Season Paper Collection.  AND I added a fun bow...  I must admit I need more practice!  :-(


And the break down layer by layer...


  1.   White Card Stock base 4.25 x 11 inches, scored and folded at 5.5 inches
  2.   Cherry Cobbler Card Stock mat; slightly smaller than base
  3.   ODBD's Snowflake Season Paper Collection and Snowflake Sky Die for the cool candy cane     stripe layer
  4.   White CS & Cherry Cobbler CS - ODBD's Layered Lacey Ovals Die; used on rectangular         cuts and overlapped
  5.   Cherry Cobbler CS cut into a rectangle and edged with ODBD's Double Stitched Circles Die
  6.   Image stamped with Tuxedo Black ink; colored with Copics and die cut                with Double Stitched Circles Die
  7.   Offray Satin Ribbon 
And here are the items you see used here today...




and a few old favs...



Usually, I am pretty good about writing down my Copic colors but somehow this gem got off the crafting table without revealing the marker combos...  ***sigh***  I think I am a bit rattled as of late...  Until next time...  blessings!!!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...