Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Word Art Wednesday 258 & 259 ~ Thanks Be Unto God ~

Good morning and welcome to a new challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  This week we have a beautiful passage from the New Testament.  I am very thankful for the most precious gift of Jesus!  Each and every day, I feel His presence and I am so very grateful for my Father's love and mercies!  If you would like to use this beautiful digital image and share your creation with us please visit the Word Art Wednesday blog.  Here is the card I created with today's digi!


Today's card was inspired by a reversible scarf I found recently.  It has a lovely plaid on one side and a fun hounds tooth on the other!  And today's card is based on a fun sketch you can find at MOJO Monday...


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Our Daily Bread Designs - Double Stitched Squares Die & Double Stitched Rectangles Die
Paper - The Paper Studio - Lewis Family Vacation; PhotoPlay - Mad 4 Plaid

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...