Monday, January 23, 2017

It's Only a Number, Human...

Good Monday Morning!  I have a super cute card to share featuring a few items from North Coast Creations.  I chose this darling Little Monsters stamp set and coordinating Monster Dies for this fun birthday card.  I hope the little fella that gets this will enjoy it as much as I did making it for him!


So here are the NCC items you see...



and a few Our Daily Bread Designs items as well...

Birthday Bash Collection


Birthday Brights Paper Pad


Flourished Star Pattern Die


Deco Border Die


Pennant Flags Die


Numbers Die


and for my Copic friends...

YR02, YR04
BG000, BG11, BG15
YG61, YG03, YG63

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time...

Blessings...

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...