Wednesday, April 19, 2017

~ Always ~

Good morning!  Today, I am sharing a card created with Our Daily Bread Designs'  To My Friend stamp set, Roses DieRose Leaves Die and Lattice Background Die.  I used one color card stock, white. I spritzed a bit of glitter spray on the rose and leaves after molding and before placing on the card.  I started with a white card stock base (4.25 x 5.5 inches).  I created the frame to place over the Lattice Background Die with two nested dies from ODBD's Pierced Rectangles Die.  I cut the various petals before spritzing with water and molding to create the blossom.  I chose black ink for the sentiment and framed the message with another die from the Pierced Rectangles Die set.  


Here are the items you see used here...






Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...