Sunday, July 30, 2017

~ You Are My Sunshine ~

Tonight, I am popping in to show you one final project from this month's release at Our Daily Bread Designs.  On Tuesday, we will have an entirely new release to share and this month I have three cards to showcase!  But until then, take a few moments to look over this clean and simple card using the Aloha stamp set and coordinating Bird of Paradise Die.  And for a bit of added dimension, I used the new Tropical Leaves Die for my foliage.  Do you recognized the polka dot DP?  You can find that in the Boho Bolds Paper Pad.




Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to come by on Tuesday to see the new August release!  We will have a ball with it!  Blessings...

Copic Combos 
E31, B24, V15, V17, YR07, G24, YG03
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black

No comments:

Surprise!!! It's Best Bunny!

There is something about Granny Apple Green that just brings a smile to my face!  When the first signs of Spring appear you are sure to see...